Thursday, August 6, 2009

3 Stars...

Yipes! Thank goodness my students don't get to fill these out...though I do brush my teeth after my morning coffee. I quite enjoyed the part about the consumer reviews. I never know whether or not to believe these, especially the rants. However, one can usually pick out the crazy and try to ignore it. I also learned a lot about Wikipedia, as I'd heard much about it but never got around to researching its history and relevance.

It shall be interesting to see how social software evolves in the next few years. It's already frightening how much of an effect that Facebook has had on my social circle. I can't believe how old it makes me feel when I have such negative feelings about such sites and dread that they're taking over the world. Adios, good ol' days!

( :

No comments:

Post a Comment